Feel free to peruse our online store to view the standard products we offer.
- Orders can be placed online or
For Climbing Wall Construction or Mobile Climbing Walls, please Contact Us for a quote.
Payment MethodsOn Checkout, you’ll be presented with the Payment Options:
- Direct bank transfer
- PayFast (For secure Credit Card Transactions)
An order is only considered an order once payment has been received and cleared. No work shall commence nor shall items be dispatched until such time. Should you wish to place a tentative order and confirm details, please enter your query in the comment bar during checkout.
Climbing Wall Panels & Volumes
All Climbing Panels & Volumes are custom made. Production time varies.
We generally keep a large amount of stock of all climbing hold sizes and colours, but for custom colours, large orders or during peak season we may need up to 10 working days to manufacture your order. If we have stock of your preferred colour (or if you haven't specified), we'll usually ship the next day.
Climbing Gear and Outdoor Equipment
Stock quantities are kept to a minimum. Orders are placed on demand. Delivery time is up 5 days.
Orders are placed on demand. Most products featured on the site will be in stock in under 2 weeks.
Contact us with any stock/ delivery queries
Our shopping cart has options for you to set up different addresses, namely a billing address and a shipping address.
Within South Africa we use The Courier Guy.
During checkout the system will automatically calculate your shipping cost based on the weight of the items in your shopping cart.
- Local (Johannesburg and Pretoria) and Nationwide (Main City Centre delivery) : R110 < 15kg. R5 per kg thereafter.
- Regional (Outlying) surcharge: R60 < 15kg. R4 per kg thereafter.
- Customer Collection (You may choose to collect from our factory in Johannesburg. Please go to the contact page for address and map.)
Please contact us with your address details, and list of desired products for a quote on delivery. Some countries have import duties and taxes which are not covered by our freighting service. You will need to enquire about these in your country.
Returns & Warranties
Refunds/ Exchanges/ Returns
- If we aren't able to source your ordered product/s we will offer you an alternative and/or a full refund.
- We will happily facilitate any reasonable returns or exchanges where possible, if products are sent back in their original packaging and condition within 2 weeks of being received.
- Where products are made to order, returns or exchanges will only made where defective workmanship applies. Please be clear about any details such as colour & size beforehand.
- Where the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) warranty applies, products can be returned to us to process the claim on your behalf. The item will be sent back to the manufacturers, who will replace or repair the item at their discretion. If you have a warranty issue, pack up product/s and include full contact details, a description of the problem and proof of purchase, and return it to us directly.
Product Liability Insurance*
- In addition to our amazing products and materials, we aim to provide superb customer service. Because your safety is important to us, XSA Climbing Walls carries product liability insurance. It is our hope that having this added protection, in addition to the best products in the industry, gives our customers the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have bought the best product and service available.